The top startups to advance to the grand final are:
- CloudCEO - The mission is to help business leaders worldwide make better decisions by providing all-in-one business intelligence platform.
- CNICK - CNICK makes authentication absolutely effortless and secured. Their solution converts bulky wallet into a fashionable tiny ring.
- Construct Ge - Construct Ge is an innovative market price analysis and e-commerce platform for the construction industry.
- Deskomy - Any device is becoming personal desktop using just a web browser.
- Health-Hub - Innovative online sales platform that allows users purchase drugs with real-time price solutions and transparent pricing.
- Lingveli LLC - Activates reactive speed of launching the conversation in a foreign language.
- ORsim VR - Virtual Reality Surgical Education and Training Platform for Medical Professionals
- PawwwN - The online solution for the pawn shop industry.
- RehabGlove - RehabGlove revolutionizes stroke rehabilitation industry with cutting-edge Virtual Reality Technology.
- STYX - The tech-enabled logistic company that instantly connects shippers with carriers with the patent pending mobile app and SAAS platform.
Seedstars World is closely working with Alliance Group Holding, G4G Georgia, and Georgia's Innovation and Technology Agency GITA, in order to deliver the best possible event and to provide local entrepreneurs with this opportunity.
"We are pleased to organize Seedstars Tbilisi. This competition will enable Georgian startups and start-up companies to present themselves to the world, to obtain funds and develop their business ideas", - says Aieti Kukava, CEO at Alliance Group Holding.
The startups will pitch in front of a jury that consists of Aieti Kukava, CEO at Alliance Group Holding, Konstantine Chanturia, Risk Officer & Head of Analytics at Partnership Fund, Alex Matua, Director at Procredit Bank, Jaba Burjaliani, Founder at Startup Marani, Giorgi Laliashvili, Specialist at Strategic Department, and Daria Golikova, Associate at Seedstars World.
Further support is provided by Business Information Agency, Guireli, Cherie, FRIXX, OZONE, SWEET COUNTRY.
Media support is provided by Georgia Today, BPI, BFM, Caucasus Business Week, Marketer.ge, iPress.ge, iBusiness.ge, Jako FM,