Seedstars selected 12 most promising seed-stage startups in Russia
On October 14th, 12 of Russia’s most promised stage-staged startups will compete to represent the country at the Regional and Global Seedstars Summits, and to win up to USD 1 million in equity investments.Seedstars World, the global seed-stage startup competition for emerging markets and fast-growing startup scenes has brought its pre-selection rounds to an end. With the support of the local hosts ITZone and Microsoft Mongolia, Seedstars World will be holding a dynamic pitch event on June 23rd at Chinggis Khaan Hotel.
Seedstars World, the global seed-stage startup competition for emerging markets and fast-growing startup scenes has brought its pre-selection rounds to an end. With the support of the local partners #tceh, Swiss Embassy and HSE, Seedstars World will be holding a dynamic pitch event on October 14th at IIDF.
The list of finalists:
- ARIS — interactive sandbox which helps parents ensure harmonic development for their kids using modern technologies and educational games.
- ATGRPH — the platform & app helping We help people to receive and send personal attention in the form of online autographs or videos to their fans
- Compensair — we help you to get up to 600 euro if your flight was delayed or canceled.
- HalalGuide — international ecosystem, which covers all needs of Muslims. Already working. Very useful.
- Heedbook — customer service evaluation through a neural network.
- ChatbotLab.io — tool-platform on which you can make intelligent agents who talk with your users in a natural language both with text and voice.
- Marvelmind Robotics — precise (+-2cm) Indoor "GPS" for autonomous robots, vehicles, copters, VR and humans.
- Mirow — interactive fitting rooms that boost fashion retail revenue with recommendations and enhanced shopping experience and provide customer data.
- Skillaz — automation of personnel selection, which includes robotic processing of job boards, social networks, evaluation of candidates using AI.
- Tardis — we remove fit uncertainty for fashion e-commerce customers, increasing sales and decreasing returns.
- Variti — cybersecurity professionals providing technology shift in web security, bot detection, and management.
- Windy — community platform and marketplace based on weather forecast. Business services around the weather forecast and location!
"With a support of #tceh we gathered amazing founders with strong project and ideas from HR Tech, Security, EduTech, Fintech, TravelTech. The majority is generating revenue and show good traction and we expect that investors and founders will benefit from the participation in Seedstars Moscow", — said Daria Golikova, associate for CEE region at Seedstars.
"The winning at Seedstars Moscow in 2016 became an important component of TalkBank's development as an international company. It was indicative for our investors that the project reached the final in Switzerland (TalkBank got in the TOP 12 among 70 finalists) Of course, they took into account other factors as well, but the recognition by international experts definitely influenced positively on their decision to invest in TalkBank. As a result, a seed investment round of 66 million rubles closed a week ago", — commented Mikhail Popov, the founder of TalkBank .io.
Members of the public are encouraged to come join the fun and will be treated to the 12 startup pitches as well as food and refreshments. Free registrations for the event can be made on the Seedstars Website https://www.seedstarsworld.com/event/seedstars-moscow-2017.
Seedstars Moscow 2013 (WayRay, Easysize, Pingbox)
Seedstars Moscow 2014 (Channelkit, SoFits.me, Crossss)
Seedstars Moscow 2015 (Texel, Driveback, JETHUNTER)